Good morning church,
A few important announcements for this week:
1. Wednesday Night Ash Wednesday Service – 6:30-7:30 PM
We will NOT be having our regular prayer meeting this Wednesday. We encourage you to come with your families to the Ash Wednesday service this week.
2. Packing List for Winter Retreat
For those of you coming to the Winter Retreat this weekend…
We are leaving at 4:00 PM from the church on Friday and returning from the camp on Sunday at 11:15 AM.
What students need to bring:
- Sleeping bag and pillow or sheets and a blanket
- Clothes for two days (comfortable and warm, as it will probably be cold)
- Toiletries / Personal items (toothbrush, deo, shampoo, etc)
- Towel / Flip flops for showers
- Winter Attire: Coat, hat, gloves, snow pants, boots, etc.
- Snacks for the car ride and cabins (if you want)
- $10 for lunch on the way home on Sunday – I’ll collect this on Friday so it doesn’t get spent accidentally before lunch on
- Extra spending money for while at camp if wanted (they have a camp store, a coffee bar, and snacks available for purchase)
- Waiver and Release Form for Miracle Camp (see attached)
- Favorite games (if they want)
What not to bring:
- Anything super expensive or of great value (we don’t want it to get broken or lost)
- Technology (we will allow them to have their phones for the weekend, but their use will be limited. We want to focus on being present with the people we are with and present with God).
3. We WILL Have our Regular Youth Group Meeting this coming Sunday, March 1 at 6:00 PM.
I hope you all have a blessed week!
“May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.” – 2 Corinthians 13:14