Welcome to the youth page at College Park!
Our Mission & Core Values
The mission of CP Youth is to help young people become disciples of Jesus who connect with God, with others, with ministry, and the world.
- Connect with God for His praise and worship, and growth in knowledge and understanding of his character and mission.
- Connect with Others in the body of Christ in safe, trusting, and loving relationships
- Connect with Ministry for opportunities to discover, develop and use their gifts for God’s praise and Kingdom growth.
- Connect with the World to see the hope of Jesus taken to the end of the earth through students who are being transformed by His Spirit.
- Sunday Morning Youth – Building the believer through Word-based teaching and learning activities.
- Purpose = Teaching
- Details: 6-12 grades combine for an energetic time of connecting with Christ through Bible teaching. Meets every Sunday morning from 9:45-10:45 in the youth center.
- Weekly Small Groups – Building the believer through discipleship-focused, intentional relationships.
- Purpose = Word-based, prayer-centered, relationships.
- Details: Small Groups are an opportunity to go deeper in spiritual friendships, God’s Word, and prayer together. These are age and gender-based groups. Most meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30 in the youth center.
- Weekend Connect Times – Building connections through activities and events.
- Purpose: Outreach into our community and building connections within our group.
- Football Tailgaters
- Pool/Pond Parties
- Hockey/Basketball games
- Game Nights
- Dodgeball Tournaments
- Laser Tag/Paintball
- See “Latest News” below for what’s coming up!
Our Ministry Staff
Ministry Team (Volunteers) – CP Youth has a dynamic and high-quality team of adult volunteers we call our “ministry team”. This team includes college students as well as experienced adults who build relationships with teens in order to share God’s love and truth with them. Each team member goes through a selection process that includes an interview with the youth pastor, personal reference checks and police background checks, as well as ministry training.