Welcome to the youth page at College Park!
Our Mission & Core Values
The mission of College Park Students is to develop thriving followers of Jesus.
- Sunday Night Youth Group – Building community and growing students through high-energy games, connection activities, worship, prayer, and relevant Bible lessons.
- Purpose: Connecting with each other and with God.
- Details: 6-12 grades meet in the gym for energetic games & bonding activities, followed by a time of worship, prayer, and teaching from God’s Word. Meets every Sunday night from 5:30-7:30PM.
- Group Connect Times – Building connections through activities and events.
- Purpose: Outreach into our community and building connections within our group.
- Football Tailgates
- Pool/Pond Parties
- Hockey/Basketball games
- Game Nights
- Dodgeball Tournaments
- Laser Tag/Paintball
Our Ministry Staff
Ministry Team (Volunteers) – College Park Students has a dynamic and high-quality team of adult volunteers we call our “ministry team”. This team includes college students as well as experienced adults who build relationships with teens in order to share God’s love and truth with them. Each team member goes through a selection process that includes an interview with the youth pastor, personal reference checks and police background checks, as well as ministry training.