Praying for Muslims during Ramadan, May 5 – June 4
Who is our enemy?
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view…. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation… 2 Corinthins 5:16-18
Prayers for Muslims during Ramadan
Please take time each week to pray for the unsaved Muslims. The following five points can be used each of the five weeks of Ramadan as a focused area of prayer, i.e., one point each week.
- That Christians would see Muslims as Christ sees them – and weep and pray.
- That Muslims’ search for righteousness would lead them to the Righteous One.
- That God would visit Muslims – including radical Muslims – through dreams, visions, encounters with scripture, and encounters with true followers of Christ.
- That MBBs (Muslim Background Believers) would be bold to share their faith.
- That Muslims reading the Qu’ran would see and obey the command to study the Bible and learn about Jesus.