Due to weather, no CPYouth Activities Tuesday (29th), Wednesday (30th), or Thursday (31st).
Winter Retreat Work-Days pushed to next week due to weather: For those needing financial aid for the upcoming winter retreat, we will be having work-days after school 5th and 7th of February down in the youth room from 3-5PM (right after school). Please contact Pastor Mark so he can plan the projects. He also needs to know how much financial aid is needed for each student. (The base cost for the event is $100 plus an additional $50 for those skiing, snowboarding, or snow tubing. This payment is due Next Sunday, February 3rd.)
This Weekend’s happenings:
- Forester Fest – Friday night and Saturday at HU. Students will need to bring a sleeping bag & pillow for overnight stay in dorms plus toiletries and change of clothes. Registration is at 6PM Friday night and pick up is after lunch at noon on Saturday.
- Super Bowl Party – Sunday night in the Youth Room. Kickoff is at 6:30. Game usually lasts between 3 & 3 1/2 hours. Bring a snack or 2 liter of pop to share.
- Wednesday evening Bible Study cancelled this week, we will meet next week Feb. 6th. (6-7PM)
- Sunday AM D.I.G.: Feb. 3, (9:45-11AM)
- Sunday PM youth group starts Feb. 17th: (6-8PM)
- Forester Fest @ HU: February 1-2, 2019. This overnight event for 8th – 12 grade students includes a worship concert, fun late night games/activities, a stay overnight in the college dorms and a campus tour. Cost is free. Let Pastor Mark know if you are interested.
- UB Winter Retreat: February 8-10, 2019. (Registration is closed). Cost is $100 for the retreat plus an additional $50 for those skiing, snowboarding, or snow tubing. Final payments will be due February 3rd. If you are interested in work projects/scholarships, please email Pastor Mark ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Events (Mark your calendar!):
- Laurel Mission – Week of June 9th
- Fundraiser information for summer events coming soon.