CPYouth Announcements: 5 Big Things!
- February Fundraiser: CP Youth has begun our annual laundry and dish soap fundraiser for students to raise funds for this year’s trips! The fundraiser is going from now until the end of February. Many students have paid off their summer trips in full in the past from just this fundraiser. Here are two ways to get involved in fundraising:
- Use the fundraiser forms to sell laundry and dish soap to friends and family. Forms are on the back table in the youth center. Grab one and get started today!
- Fundraiser Table in the Commons on Sunday morning. The next two Sundays we will be selling before and after worship services. Time slots are for the 15 minutes directly before and after our service at 8:30 and 11:00. Sign up for a time slot on the Sign Up Genius email you’ve received, or if you haven’t received that email, send an email or text to Pastor Mark with your desired time slot. (firstname.lastname@example.org 260.224.2338)
- Reception for Pastor Gary and Rhonda This Sunday, our youth group has been asked if we would help to host and bus tables during the farewell reception for Gary and Rhonda Dilley. It is directly after second service. If you are able to help serve in this way, please send an email or text to Pastor Mark. (email@example.com 260.224.2338)
- Sunday Night Youth Group starts up this week from 6-8pm in the FLC!
- Wednesday night small groups now meet weekly from 6-7pm in the youth center.
- First Ever U.B. Midwest Winter Retreat was a success! 21 folks from CP joined with 150 folks from 4 other churches for a weekend of fun, fellowship, worship, and hitting the slopes. Throughout the weekend, inspiring messages from God’s Word were shared. 3 students from CP rededicated their lives to Christ and several spiritually significant conversations happened between CPYouth Ministry Team members and our students. Join us in saying a prayer of praise & thanks to the Lord for His work among our youth!