In this update:
- Prayer Hour on Zoom – tonight, 7:30-8:30. Join us as we pray for each other, our community, missionaries, our country and local leaders, our church ministries and church families. Use this link to join the group https://zoom.us/j/369384012. Log in anytime between 7:30 and 8:30, even is you join late or need to leave early.
- We want to stay connected with our church family while we are apart. We are asking every family to participate in Video Selfie project. Just grab your phone and record a very short 3-5 second greeting from your family. No need to dress up, just grab the family and record. When you have it finished, email the video to Pastor Matt @ email@example.com. He will compile the videos and we will post them on our Facebook and You Tube page.
- An update from Love INC: “Love INC is still in need of non-perishable food items. The food pantry is in more need of food than money right now. Anything shelf-stable but especially those staple items like canned vegetables, fruits, canned protein such as beans, tuna fish, or peanut butter and easy to prepare meals like soup, hamburger helper or spaghetti. Client assistance is in need of monetary donations, always. We have limited our assistance to a one-time help during this pandemic however, if the stay-at-home order continues on in the coming weeks and months we may have to adjust our policy. Finally, we need prayer, prayer, and more prayer. For our volunteers, board members, staff and most especially those we serve. We are seeing an increase in need like none of us have ever experienced before. God knows the needs of his people and prayers offered for them is the most powerful thing we can do right now.”
- College Park is asking for your help to assist those in need during this difficult time for so many families in our community.
- Please take your food donations directly to Love INC to reduce any extra handling of the food and exposure to you and the CP staff. Here are Erin Didion’s instructions on delivery to Love Inc. “Please delivery on Thursday and Friday – 9 am – 4 pm. Monday-Wednesday there is usually someone in the Clearinghouse in the morning. On Thursdays, if no one is in the food pantry they can find me next door in the Clearinghouse (we share the same parking lot, it is the white house right next door with the wood ramp) and Fridays we are in all-day at the food pantry.”
- Thank you for the donations made so far and thanks in advance for the donation yet to come.