Children’s Ministry (CP Kids)
Sunday Mornings: All children participating in activities on Sunday morning are asked to use the check-in system located in the nursery area (FLC hallway) upon arrival. We offer
- Nurseries: Birth – 2 years old. The Nurseries are open from 8:15 am – 12:15 pm
- Sunday School – 9:45-10:45am for all ages: Newborn through 5th grade
- Children’s Worship – 8:30 & 11:00 am. Age 3 through 3rd grade. Children are dismissed from the sanctuary before the sermon.
Sunday Evening 4th and 5th Grade Program – G.R.O.W. (God Receives Our Worship): All 4th and 5th graders are invited to be part of our weekly Sunday evening, pre-youth group program. We meet in Room N5 from 6-7:30pm.
College Park’s Children’s Ministry desires to help children develop a “forever faith” in Jesus. By Connecting with, supporting, and encouraging parents in their God-given role as the spiritual leaders of their children. (Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Ephesians 6:4)
Orange. We use Orange curriculum. Their mission is to help churches partner with families with the goal of helping kids learn to love God, love others, and love life.
- Prayer Cards: Each child is partnered with an adult in the congregation who daily lifts the child in prayer
- Monthly Family Events: The children’s ministry hosts monthly family events for any families at CP church to join. (Events we have done in the past have included bowling, roller skating, luncheons, and Fall festivals.)
- Sunday School: 1- year-olds through 5th grade at 9:45 a.m.
- Wee Worship:Preschool aged children (3-5yrs) are dismissed from both services.
- Kids Church: Children grades K-3rd grade are dismissed from both services
- Nursery: Loving volunteers are available to care for your children from birth to 2 years-old each Sunday during both worship services and the Sunday School hour. Nursery is open from 8:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Camp Cotubic Church Camp
- Salvation & Baptism (age will vary) When your child trusts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, create a time of celebration and guide your child into believer’s baptism.
Please contact the church office to enroll your child in the prayer card ministry. We are thrilled to have you worship with us. May God Bless your family!