Sunday Mornings: All children participating in activities on Sunday morning are asked to use the check-in system located in the nursery area (FLC hallway) upon arrival. We offer
- Nurseries: Birth – 4 years old. The Nurseries are open from 8:45 am – 11:30 am
- Children’s Worship – 9:00 & 10:30 am. Age 4 through 3rd grade. Children are dismissed from the sanctuary before the sermon.
- 4th – 6th grade class – 10:30am only. Grades 4th through 6th. Dismissed with the children before the start of the sermon.
Sunday Evening Programming:
– G.R.O.W. (God Receives Our Worship): All 4th and 5th graders are invited to be part of our weekly Sunday evening, pre-youth group program. We meet in Room N5 from 5:30-7:30pm.
– D.I.G. (Digging in with God): All K – 3rd graders are invited to be part of our weekly Sunday evening, pre-GROW program. We meet in the Kids Church room from 5:30-7:30pm.
– Sprouts: Safe, fun childcare available to all children, newborn through Pre-K. We meet at the check-in station in front of the nurseries from 5:30-7:30pm.
College Park’s Children’s Ministry exists to develop thriving followers of Jesus Christ.
Orange. We use Orange curriculum. Their mission is to help churches partner with families with the goal of helping kids learn to love God, love others, and love life.
- All-Family Events: The children’s ministry hosts semi-annual family events for any families at CP church to join. (Events we have done in the past have included bowling, roller skating, luncheons, and Fall festivals.)
- Kids Church: Children grades K-3rd grade are dismissed from both services
- Nursery: Loving volunteers are available to care for your children from birth to 2 years-old each Sunday during both worship services and the Sunday School hour. Nursery is open from 8:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Camp Cotubic Church Camp
- Salvation & Baptism (age will vary) When your child trusts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, create a time of celebration and guide your child into believer’s baptism.
We are thrilled to have you worship with us. May God Bless your family!