Sunday Mornings: All children participating in activities on Sunday morning are asked to use the check-in system located in the nursery area (FLC hallway) or in the Commons upon arrival. We offer:
- Nurseries: Birth – 2 years old. The Nurseries are open from 8:45 am – 11:45 am.
- Wee Worship – Ages 3 and 4 (PreK). Children are dismissed from the sanctuary before the sermon.
- Children’s Worship – Kindergarten through 3rd grade. Children are dismissed from the sanctuary before the sermon.
- 4th – 6th grade class – Grades 4th through 6th. Dismissed with the children before the start of the sermon.
Sunday Evening Programming (resuming fall 2023):
– G.R.O.W. (God Receives Our Worship): All 4th and 5th graders are invited to be part of our weekly Sunday evening, pre-youth group program. We meet in Room N5 from 5:30-7:30pm.
– D.I.G. (Digging in with God): All K – 3rd graders are invited to be part of our weekly Sunday evening, pre-GROW program. We meet in the Kids Church room from 5:30-7:30pm.
– Sprouts: Safe, fun childcare available to all children, newborn through Pre-K. We meet at the check-in station in front of the nurseries from 5:30-7:30pm.
College Park’s Children’s Ministry exists to develop thriving followers of Jesus Christ.
Wonder Ink’s child discipleship plan explores the entire Bible and celebrates the wonder of God in each lesson through a 4-part journey of Curiosity, Belief, Faith, and Identity.
- All-Family Events: The children’s ministry hosts semi-annual family events for any families at CP church to join. (Events we have done in the past have included bowling, roller skating, luncheons, and Fall festivals.)
- Kids Church: Children are dismissed from both services prior to the start of the sermon.
- Nursery: Loving volunteers are available to care for your children from birth to 2 years-old each Sunday during both worship services. The Nursery is open from 8:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Camp Cotubic Church Camp
- Salvation & Baptism (age will vary) When your child trusts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, create a time of celebration and guide your child into believer’s baptism.
We are thrilled to have you worship with us. May God Bless your family!