Agree to Disagree (Acts 13, 15)
Whenever disagreement is handled with grace, God smiles.
Let’s look at three things we can all agree with:
1. Disagreements are inevitable.
2. Even the godly will sometimes disagree.
3. In every disagreement, there are the same two ingredients:
a. An issue
b. Various viewpoints
A biblical example (Acts 13, 15)
Handling future disagreeable times with grace:
1. Always leave room for an opposing viewpoint.
2. If an argument must occur, don’t assassinate or retaliate.
3. If you don’t get your way, get over it, and get on with life.
What did you learn today? What do you need to do in light of today?