Welcome to the youth page at College Park!
Our Mission & Core Values
The mission of CP Youth is to help young people become disciples of Jesus who love and obey God, love and serve others, and become disciple makers. We know that real life is only found in Jesus Christ (John 14:6) and so we seek to fulfill our mission through our core values of
- Real Love for God and people
- Real Growth in Christ
- Real Service for the glory of God.
- Sunday Morning Sunday School – Bible teaching and training in age-appropriate classes. (9:45 – 10:45am; Year-round)
- Sunday Evening Youth Group – High-energy gathering with games, food, a worship, prayer, small group discussion and Bible study. (6:06 – 8pm; Sept. – May)
- Bon Fire- Sunday Oct 22
- Hiatus Fall Retreat – Friday-Sunday Oct 27-30
- Rake and Run- Sunday Nov 5th 4-6 pm
- For Weekly News for CPYouth, follow the link (http://cpubchurch.com/youth-ministry-news/)
Our Ministry Staff
- Ministry Team (Volunteers) – CP Youth has a dynamic and high-quality team of adult volunteers we call our “ministry team”. This team includes college students as well as experienced adults who build relationships with teens in order to share God’s love and truth with them. Each team member goes through a selection process that includes an interview with the youth pastor, personal reference checks and police background checks, as well as ministry training.
- Hired Church Staff – CP Youth staff consists of Youth Pastor Holly Lutton (since June 2014).
- Holly graduated from Huntington University in 2014 receiving a degree in Youth Ministry with a minor in Bible and Religion. She is currently working on her Master’s in Christian Ministry from Bethel College. She volunteered with CPYouth during her time at Huntington University and is now hired full time as the Youth Pastor and Connections Director.