Welcome to the youth page at College Park!
Our Mission & Core Values
The mission of CP Youth is to help young people become disciples of Jesus who connect with God, with others, with ministry, and the world.
- Connect with God for His praise and worship, and growth in knowledge and understanding of his character and mission.
- Connect with Others in the body of Christ in safe, trusting, and loving relationships
- Connect with Ministry for opportunities to discover, develop and use their gifts for God’s praise and Kingdom growth.
- Connect with the World to see the hope of Jesus taken to the end of the earth through students who are being transformed by His Spirit.
- Sunday Morning Sunday School – Bible teaching and training in age-appropriate classes. (9:45 – 10:45am; Year-round) During the summer we offer Sunday Morning Breakfast Club: Join us in the Youth Center for breakfast and speakers for the summer!!!
- Sunday Evening Youth Group – High-energy gathering with games, food, worship, prayer, small group discussion and Bible study. (6:06 – 8pm; Sept. – May)
- China Mission Trip – July 12-23
- Silver Beach Family Day – July 29
- Operation Backyard (Community Project Day) – August 12
Our Ministry Staff
- Ministry Team (Volunteers) – CP Youth has a dynamic and high-quality team of adult volunteers we call our “ministry team”. This team includes college students as well as experienced adults who build relationships with teens in order to share God’s love and truth with them. Each team member goes through a selection process that includes an interview with the youth pastor, personal reference checks and police background checks, as well as ministry training.