Welcome to the youth page at College Park!
Our Mission & Core Values
The mission of CP Youth is to help young people become disciples of Jesus who love and obey God, love and serve others, and become disciple makers. We know that real life is only found in Jesus Christ (John 14:6) and so we seek to fulfill our mission through our core values of
- Real Love for God and people
- Real Growth in Christ
- Real Service for the glory of God.
- Sunday Morning Sunday School – Bible teaching and training in age-appropriate classes. (9:45 – 10:45am; Year-round)
- Sunday Evening Youth Group – High-energy gathering with games, food, a worship, prayer, small group discussion and Bible study. (6:06 – 8pm; Sept. – May)
- Mountain Top Trip (MS and HS) – June 25-July 2nd
- Silver Beach Trip – Saturday July 22
- Operation Backyard – Sunday August 13
- Youth Group Kick Off – Sunday September 10
- For Weekly News for CPYouth, follow the link (http://cpubchurch.com/youth-ministry-news/)
Our Ministry Staff
- Ministry Team (Volunteers) – CP Youth has a dynamic and high-quality team of adult volunteers we call our “ministry team”. This team includes college students as well as experienced adults who build relationships with teens in order to share God’s love and truth with them. Each team member goes through a selection process that includes an interview with the youth pastor, personal reference checks and police background checks, as well as ministry training.
- Hired Church Staff – CP Youth staff consists of Youth Pastor, Mark Vincenti (since Feb. 2011) and Associate Youth Pastor/ Connections Director, Holly Lutton (since June 2014).
- Mark graduated from Huntington University with a degree in Educational Ministry and received his Master’s Degree in Biblical Studies from Lancaster Bible College. He and his wife, Angela, were married in 1999 and have three daughters and one son.
- Holly graduated from Huntington University in 2014 receiving a degree in Youth Ministry with a minor in Bible and Religion. She is currently working on her Master’s in Ministry from Bethel College. She volunteered with CPYouth during her time at Huntington University and is now hired full time as the Associate Youth Pastor and Connections Director.