Let’s take some instruction from this passage on how we can partner with Jesus in redeeming our work and furthering the kingdom of God.
1. Give your boss the Jesus treatment (v. 5)
2. Change your work product (vv. 6-8)
3. Christian bosses answer to the Lord for how they work (v. 9)
Paul says to Christian bosses that they must keep three things in mind:
(1) Christian bosses and their Christian employees have the same master, and their master watches out for all.
(2) The true Master is much higher on the organizational chart.
(3) The true Master is not partial to the boss or their position.
Many women and men are feeling the tension these days about juggling work, home, and personal life. We also want to be “on mission” for God, but putting this all together seems overwhelming. The good news is: It’s possible to do the things you’re already doing; your everyday tasks (home, work, personal life) in a way that actually helps you accomplish the mission God has given you.
Everyday tasks(Proverbs 31:13-22) It adds up!(Proverbs 31:23-29). Notice the outcome