Ladies Monday Night Bible Study: The Ladies will be studying One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. Drawing heartbreaking beauty out of the simplest details Ann Voskamp teaches about grace. One Thousand Gifts is a celebration of grace and a recognition of the power of gratitude. It is a dare to live fully right where you are. Join us as we accept the dare. Meeting on Monday nights at 6:30 – 8:30, beginning March 20th and running through April 24th. The price of the books is $7.00. Sign up at the Welcome Center. Questions? Contact Flav Ann Karst, Natalie Brautigam or the church office.
This Bible study is open to all ladies of the church.
GriefShare is a free special weekly seminar and support group for people who are grieving the death of someone close to them.
GriefShare is a place where you can be around other people who understand how you may be feeling from the pain of your loss. At GriefShare, you’ll learn valuable information that will help you through this difficult time in your life.
It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare. Weekly seminars start this Wednesday, February 22 and will run through May 17, from 6:15-8:30 pm, in the church lounge. (Both north and south doors will be open and handicap accessible)
Each of the 13 sessions is a stand alone session, meaning that you can join the group at any time. A $10 donation is recommended to help defray the cost of the Devotional Resource Book. Contact the church office or Pat Brown (260-224-1840 email@example.com) to register or for more information.
Adult Service trip to Laurel Mission, Kentucky: September 7th-10th – Our group will assist the work of the mission as well as some community needs in this corner of Appalachia. The cost is $160. A deposit of $40 dollars is requested.
The trip will be closed after 20 deposits are received. You may register and give your deposit to Jason Koons on Sunday mornings, or mail it to the church office. For more information, contact Jason Koons or the church office.
Parent Meeting – February 26th during the Sunday School hour – Church Lounge – Join us as we look at ways we can use to help our children to continue to grow into Spiritual Champions, by using the Faith Path Materials
- Sunday Morning DIG Groups: Meet in the Youth Center 9:45-10:45 am. Groups available for 6th grade, 7th-8th grade (girls and guys) and 9th–12th grade (girls and guys).
- Youth Group: Sunday night, 6:06-8:00 pm. This week we are talking about how God takes the bitter and sweet parts of life and makes them into something beautiful!
- Dodgeball Tournament:If you are interested in the Dodgeball Tournament at Lakeview UB Church on Saturday April 1st (7:00am-4:00pm) email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost $5 per person
- Laurel Mission Trip: Middle School mission trip meetings are every Wednesday 6:30-7:30 pm in the Youth Room
- Mountain Top Trip: (Middle School and High School): A week of community building and spiritual growth through camping, outdoors activities, and a premier Christian music festival. June 25-July 2. Cost $325. Applications available in the Youth Room.
- News and Updates: As spring events and youth group approach, our text reminders can be helpful for meeting details, etc.! Interested in receiving them? It’s easy!
- Parents: Please text @cpyou to 81010.
- Students: Please text @caf8f to 81010.
- Prayer Support: Please text @cpyout to 81010.
Also, parents, if you are interested in our weekly e-newsletter, email Holly Lutton at email@example.com
Updated March 20th, 2017