All By My Selfie – Psalm 139
Technology has brought a great deal of blessing to our lives.
Technology can be disruptive to our lives, our brains and our relationships.
It can be ______________.
It can cause _______________ with others.
If I’m going to connect with God, sometimes, I have to ________________ from technology. (Psalm 46:10)
- Declare a tech _____________.
- Spend some ______________________ time in relationships.
- Start your day with _________, and end your day with ___________.
- Read a book together.
12 “potential” ways that your phone habits may be changing you—and in ways you might not want:
- We Are Addicted to Distraction
- We Ignore Our Flesh and Blood
- We Crave Immediate Approval
- We Lose Our Literacy
- We Feed on the Produced
- We Become Like What We “Like”
- We Get Lonely
- We Get Comfortable in Secret Vices
- We Lose Meaning
- We Fear Missing Out
- We Become Harsh to One Another
- We Lose Our Place in Time
12 Ways your Phone Is Changing You by Tony Reinke, John Piper